Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter unsalted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- Ground pistachios almonds, cinnamon for garnishing
- In a pot over low heat, melt butter, add semolina and keep stirring to roast semolina until it is lightly golden. Will approximately take from 10-13 minutes.
- Meanwhile in another pot over medium heat, pour water and sugar, stir to combine and bring to a boil. Let it simmer until the semolina is done.
- Carefully add the sugar syrup to the semolina, stir constantly until mixture thicken to a pudding consistency. Turn off heat .
- Pour into a single platter or into small single serving plates. Garnish with nuts and cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!!