Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut cauliflower into bite size florets. Toss with a 1½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast at 375° for 15 minutes.
- Small dice onion and sauté in olive oil until golden.
- Add minced garlic and turmeric; continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes on low temperature.
- Beat eggs with baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower and onion mixture.
- Brush, or spray, a baking dish with olive oil, then add egg mixture.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until the egg is completely cooked.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.