Make a Difference, Become a Unifier
If the idea of Our Recipe for Unity℠ appeals to you—using food to bring people together and to create unity—there are countless ways you can get involved.
Whatever you might do—from submitting a Recipe or Food Connection Story, to sharing a cup of coffee with someone you want to get to know better, to hosting a community potluck—you’ll be taking a step toward Becoming a Unifier!
Here are some links that will help you find all the elements you need to Learn. Eat. Connect:
- Leveraging the Universal Language of Food – learn more about the innate power of food to bring people together
- But Does it Work? – examples and proof of concept
- Country Fact Sheets – concise summaries of food traditions and contributions of your fellow Americans
- Menus – suggested menus for bringing people together around the table
- Food Tapestry℠ – our online, user-generated, nationwide community cookbook of Recipes and Food Connection Stories
- Resources – original and curated articles and content that help educate and inspire us to work towards unity